DMCA / Copyright Policy - asiantube.tv
We take infringement of others' intellectual property rights very seriously and will respond to any lawful claims of infringement. The following is a statement of our DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy, which outlines the procedure for submitting reports of alleged infringement.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), if you believe that your intellectual property has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit a DMCA Notice that includes the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted material that is alleged to be infringed, or a representative list of materials in the case where multiple materials are alleged to be infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing upon intellectual property rights and the specific location of the material, including the URL of the web page(s) where the material is located.
- Information that will enable us to contact you, including your mailing address, telephone number and, if available, your email address.
- Your statement of good faith belief that the material that is the subject of the complaint is not authorized for use by the copyright owner, an agent for the copyright owner, or the law.
- A statement that you are the copyright owner or authorized agent for the copyright owner and that all information in your written notice is accurate.
- Your physical or electronic signature or the signature of an agent authorized to act on your behalf.
Failure to include all of the required information in your DMCA notification will result in said notification being invalid, and therefore no action will be taken.
You are required to send any DMCA Notice via our contact form.
According to Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any knowingly misrepresented claims of copyright infringement are subject to legal consequences. Any person submitting a false claim may be held liable for damages.
Take Down Procedure
Any material on the website that is claimed to be infringing or is indicative of infringing activity by facts or circumstances will be removed from the site. All repeat infringers will have their accounts terminated, and we will take swift action to remove any infringing material pursuant to the procedures stated in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
Modification of Policy
The website reserves the right to modify, alter or add to this policy, and all affected persons should check back on a regular basis to keep up to date on any such changes.