Privacy Notice - asiantube.tv
By continuing to access and use our website, you are agreeing to the terms of this policy. Therefore, we advise you to read this policy carefully to ensure your complete understanding of those terms.
This website is not intended for those under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect information from such persons.
We understand the importance of your privacy, and we are committed to ensuring the security of all personal data we collect.
This policy applies to the data we gather on the desktop or mobile website, through email correspondence, and through any applications owned by us through which the website content is accessed.
You may send us any questions you have regarding this policy through our contact form.
Personal data we collect
We may collect different types of data about you when you visit our website depending upon your level of interaction with the website as described in the following:
A. Members - If you register to become a member of the website, you voluntary provide us with your username, password and email address. When you interact as a member, we collect information concerning your preferences and interests. We also collect any information you provide in your communications with the website, such as via email or contact form, in addition to the technical and usage information gathered from website browsers (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - Browsers are visitors who do not register with the website. Information gathered from browsers (and from members) includes IP address, referral URL (if applicable), geographic location and time zone, operating system and platform, browser type and version, and information about your use of the website.
Methods of collection
The following describes the ways in which we collect your data:
Passive Collection - We collect information when you visit our website, which may include your IP address, browser type, language, geographic location and time zone, among other such technical details.
Active Collection - We collect information through your direct interactions with the website. This includes registering as a member, posting comments or other materials, and communicating with us by any means.
Our use of personal information
The purposes for which we use the personal data collected form you include the following:
- To provide the website and your ability to interact with the website's features
- To offer quality content and advertising that relates to your interests
- To perform research and analysis that will indicate areas for improvement of the website
- To analyze, diagnose and resolve technical issues that interfere with the website's operation
- To allow communication with you and for the provision of customer support
- To ensure compliance with our terms of service and fulfill any legal obligations
How we share your information
Your personal data is only shared with these parties and in the following circumstances:
- Individuals and companies that provide necessary services, such as security, hosting or website functionality, and strictly for the purpose of providing those services
- An individual, company or organization who takes ownership of any or all business assets for reasons including sale, merger, desolation, restructuring, bankruptcy, transfer, or any other such proceeding
- Government and law enforcement agencies and regulators for compliance with applicable law and protection of the rights and safety of our company, users and other parties
Rights of users
You have the right to review, update, correct, restrict, delete, or request a copy or transfer of the personal information in your account by contacting us.
We may transfer, store, or process your personal information to and in countries other than your own, and those countries may have less comprehensive privacy laws and may be outside of the European Economic Area. Your use of our website indicates your consent to this transfer, storage, and processing.